PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including, but not limited to, information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
When emailing with us or talking to us over the phone, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience or to complete your demand.
Additionally, when you fill out the Contact Form through the site, we collect certain information from you, including, but not limited to, website URL, your name, email, phone number and company name. We refer to this information as ”Form Information”.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Form Information that we collect generally:
- To contact people who willingly reached out through the site.
- To communicate with you.
- In line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our services.
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
At any time, however, you may contact us to request that we delete all of your personal data.
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- We may provide your personal data to our business partners who provide services to us or where necessary to perform a service that you have requested.
- We may provide data about your visit to analytics and search engine providers to help us improve and optimize our services. We generally only share this information in a form that does not directly identify you.
- We may provide your personal data to our professional advisors (like lawyers, accountants, and financial advisors) if needed for our own professional advice
- We may provide your personal data to law enforcement or regulatory authorities if required under law.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us by mail using the details provided below:
Mail address: email@example.com
The content included on the 4futureagency.com site – including all text, images, videos and other media, as well as the design and styling of all content are exclusively owned by 4futureagency.com or by third parties who have given their permission for use by 4Future DGT Agency d.o.o.
Visitors to this website may not copy, distribute, screen shot, reproduce, sell or publish any of the copyright material downloaded or copied from this website. For the avoidance of doubt, no permission is given for the transfer of any of this material to an open internet site. For permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.